Please review and observe the following park rules with your family. With your help we can continue to have a safe and fun resort for you and your family. Thank-you for your cooperation.
- Check in time is at 3:00 PM or after. Check out time is 2:00 PM.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM.
- Site rental one unit per site and one family per unit.
- All Guests must register in the office.
- No major repairs allowed on vehicles in the park.
- Campfires in burn rings only. Put all fires out before retiring. Do not move fire rings ($50.00 FINE).
- No motorcycle/recreational vehicle pleasure riding in campground.
Alcohol permitted. Restricted to your site.
- Rowdyism or other disorderly ill-mannered conduct will not be tolerated at any time.
- No gray water on top of the ground. Pails must be kept under sink drains and should be properly disposed of at the dump station. Honey wagon service available.
- Bikes, roller blades, skates, and skateboards are allowed on roads only. Not to be used at anytime on walkways, around the bath house, on steps, or on the porch. No bike riding after dark. Bikes must observe traffic signs.
Monday 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 am - 10:00 pm;
Sunday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Proper swimming attire required. Babies must wear swimming pool approved diapers.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- No food or drinks or glass allowed in pool area.
- Guests of campers must pay to use the pool.
- No cannonballing. No running around pool.
Pets are not to be unattended and must be kept on a leash. Excessive barking or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. No aggressive breeds such as pit bulls, dobermans, or rottweilers. Droppings must be disposed of in a sealed plastic bag.